From: Jeng-Wei Li [mailto:jwli(--nospam--at)ms12.hinet.net]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 10:37 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Need A500 Grade C Tube

Hi
We have a tourist center project in Taiwan and we use A500 grade C steel tube 250x150x6 & 250x150x6 section at the roof structure. The steel fabricator tell us it's hard to find A500C tube in Taiwan. The only way to get this tube is imported from other country. We already check this issue with some Japanese company, but that will take about 3 months to get it. Where could I find this kind of tube as soon as possible?
Any help regarding this matter is greatly appreciated.Thank you in advance.

Jeng-Wei Li,SE <jwli(--nospam--at)ms12.hinet.net>
JJPan & Partners
21,Alley 12,Lane 118,RenAi Road Section 3,
Taipei,Taiwan, ROC.106
PHONE:886-2-27012617 EXT507
FAX:886-2-27552422