From: "David L. Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fplushse.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:24:21 +0100

Each time it happens, it must be dealt with equal or greater ferocity.

The scum that took the cowardly way out with a sneak attack on innocent
civilians
Also spent the days before drinking and nailing whores in the home of the
great Satan.

Mr. Bin Laden, who's family built (and profited from) many of the military
facilities that the US uses in Saudi, also
Chose to profit from selling short the stocks of airlines and insurance
companies sure to plummet
After his attacks.

He is simply a spoiled rich kid brat, nothing else.
Resentful of mommy's and daddy's money, but enjoying the lifestyle, to be
sure.

Here endeth the lesson.

David L. Fisher, SE, PE
Senior Principal