MOMENT CONNECTIONS

Hi everyone,
I would like to know if anyone has a simple, clear method for the design of moment connections, specially end plates. I was hoping for something like a PDF file to download somewhere or notes from some of you. There may be a lot of references out there but right now I can't afford a book like Tamboli's "Handbook of Structural Steel Connection Design and Details". Can anyone help me?

And while you're at it, please also inform me about shear connections.

I really appreciate all your help and thank you for it beforehand.

Regards,

JJ