RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

Mr. Ahmad:

Americans have fringe extremist elements too, they are called Texans.  These
extremists frequently point every mirror in thier cars at themselves so they
look at themselves while they drive around.  Check out some of the Texan oil
guys in Riyadh sometime and you will see what I mean.

I am sorry we have to kill the people that want to kill us and I sincerely
hope that when these ROAD "retired or already dead"  curmudgeon engineers
croak that we Americans can show that we do care about the people in the
middle east.

Respectfully,

Scott M Haan P.E.
Plan Review Engineer