RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

I'll tell you why it happened. It happened because Bin Laden and others like
him (NO,NOT MUSLIMS-TERRORISTS) hate America. Why do they hate America?
Because we are an easy target, we are the most powerful, we do not see
things the same way in terms of the middle east, we have not been in
accordance with their (again, NO,NOT MUSLIMS-TERRORISTS) agenda for the
region and the world. The USA is viewed as a supporter of corrupt
governments and only care about oil supply.

Therefore, we have been the victims of repeated attacks on non-military
installations, with zero warning and escalating casualties. You justify this
?

Syed, do you expect us Americans to elect Bin Laden president of the USA, so
he can dictate our policies to his specifications the middle east until he
is satisfied and only then we may be spared his sinister plots? Who will we
piss off then and who will become our new enemy? Why don't you stop dancing
around it and state your position for all of us dumb Americans who can't sit
back and think it over rationally?

The point is, we are not doing nothing anymore. If Afghanistan and other
Muslim nations want the bombs to stop (guess what - so do we!) Help us get
rid of terrorism - simple as that- the Taliban flat out refused, now they
will lose their power. Unfortunately, their decision has put their own
people in danger.

-gerard,
SJ, CA