WTC: foundation, pls guide me

Dear All:

I am a grad student in Civil Engineering at Univ.
of Hawaii at Manoa, doing my term paper on geotech
for WTC. Could you please do me a favor to guide me
to answer following questions please?

Q1. What are the tensile/compressive strengths of
WTC bedrock (mica schist) required by the Twin Tower
designers (structural engineers)? (i.e. cantilever-
end-allowable_stresses related ...)

Q2. What code was used to design the WTC?

Sincerely, John