RE: Need A500 Grade C Tube

HI
I put it this way:
you can go for equivalent material (like Japanese, DIN. European. etc.) or
if your schedule permits you can alter design based on available material.

following are the manufacture / supplies.
*	SPS far east (steel plates and sections ltd.), email:
sales-sps(--nospam--at)silicon.net.my
*	TOA  steel co ltd., Japan
*	NKK corporation -Japan
*	MIM (www. mimasia.com)