RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

The reason why the Palestinian/Israeli issue has not been resolved is that
The US will not let the Jews "finish the job"; pure and simple.

BTW, for those of you scoring at home, the Marshall plan only took place
after the surrender of the Nazis.

And only after a massive bombing campaign where MANY civilians were killed.
(Dresden, Nuremberg, etc...).

Also, in this case, the Germans "threw the first stone" against civilians
during the Battle of Britain and
Indiscriminate use of V2 rockets on London.

I am confident that if/once this conflict is resolved, that the moderate
Arab states will join the US/UK in an
Era of better understanding and bring some finality to the Palestine issue.

As has been stated many times by experts on bin Laden and Islamic
extremist/Terrorist issues, the only way for the West to
Resolve this issue peacefully with those knuckleheads is for all Christians
and the moderate Arab nations to pack up their shit
And move to another planet.

Except, of course, for our booze and whores; those can stay.

After all, when you're prepping for a sneak attack, you need some way to
unwind.

Yours etc.,

David L. Fisher, SE, PE
Senior Principal