RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

Nels-

If it weren't for the fact that we have been attacked and thousands of
innocent American civilians have died, maybe (only maybe) would your
questions be worth debate. Your questions nearly imply that we were
responsible for the attack and I for one certainly do not buy into that
theory, a theory by the way that is being solicited by Iraq and Egypt.

Once all the terrorists who have threatened the U.S., wherever they may be,
are face down in the mud, however long that may take, then we can debate you
points.

So, IMO, Justice, for the moment, only has one face.

Bill Allen, S.E.