Re: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

I do not believe we should call upon God to bless the evil doers of the
world. This is a struggle between good and evil. For years liberals have
pooh poohed the idea that there were evil doers who would pursue weapons
of mass destruction, etc. and pooh poohed the need for defense. But we
have seen in the past month and a half the error of that thinking.
Regarding the middle east, only Turkey of the moslem countries has
handled the problem of extremist religious zealots correctly-they put
them out of business in the 1920s. Turkey also is the only democratic
country of the region.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA