RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

Mohammed:

I agree with what you have said.  Now for the yeah but. If we don't strike
back won't the people that did this still think we are weak.  We need to
punish the perpetrators or there will not be justice for us and they will
think we are weak. While we are bringing justice and after our victory we
can attack the underlying problems.

Respectfully,

Scott M Haan P.E.
Plan Review Engineer