From: Juan José Treff De la Mora [mailto:jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 5:14 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: LICENSE OFFER

HI GUYS,
I HAVE A FRIEND THAT OWNS A LICENSE OF VISUALANALYSIS 3.5 AND A LICENSE OF
VISUALDESIGN 3.5. HE IS RETIRING AND WOULD LIKE TO SELL IT. HE IS OFFERING
BOTH FOR $ 800 AND HE WOULD ARRANGE THE PAPERWORK WITH IES FOR THE LICENSE
TRANSFER. THAT WAY THE NEW OWNER COULD UPGRADE DIRECTLY FROM IES FOR $ 570
AND HE WOULD HAVE VERSION 4.00 OF BOTH PROGRAMS FOR A GOOD PRICE.

ANYONE INTERESTED?

Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en http://explorer.msn.es/intl.asp