From: Rogers, Robert [mailto:rogersr(--nospam--at)amkinney.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 9:52 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Good Reference Book for Prestressed Concrete Design

I've searched through the archives but have seen no history of this question being asked.  Anybody have a recommendation regarding a good, practical prestress concrete design book ?  I have the PCI Design Handbook (5th ed.) and I am looking for a "companion" reference.

Thanks in advance.

Robert C. Rogers, PE
Senior Structural Engineer
A.M. Kinney, Inc.