Re: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

Bill Allen,

My questions are not intended to imply that we are responsible for the
attack.  We are not.  ObL and LaQueda are.  However, there are reasons in
our situation that we would do well to understand.  It's also called using
our heads.

It's like the process that structural engineers use -- it pays off to
proceed in a logical order: you analyze before you design; you design before
you build.

"Shoot first and ask questions later" was part of the storyline of the old
westerns; they weren't training films for how to get along in life.

Nels

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA