From: "Bill Polhemus" <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:10:44 -0500

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this, Mr. Ahmad. Just how much
more money DO the Western nations need to give to the Middle East, so that
we can finally "address the BIG WHY"?

And why is it that your country, with all respect, is not exporting more of
your petro-dollars to aid your poorer neighbors? Just a question that is on
the minds of many in the U.S. at this time.