RE: IBC seismic special inspection of wood lateral force resistin g sy stems

The special inspection is intended for the entire lateral force resistive
system including nailing of shear walls. I am curious about who is
performing this special inspection in your area? As far as I know, ICBO or
other agencies are not certifying special inspectors in wood construction.

Ben Yousefi, SE
San Jose, CA