From: "David L. Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fplushse.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Finishing the Job - Was " Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan"
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:39:44 +0100

That is correct...if you think the Jews really are willing to "share"
That territory with anyone, you are sorely mistaken.

The only thing that is keeping some measure of Palestine in existence is the
good 'ol USA.

I would absolutely support further aid for the poor Middle East nations,
after all we are already
The greatest financial supporter to many of them in terms of foreign aid
(Afghanistan, Egypt and a host of others).

The problem the US has in our nation building is that WE DON'T finish the
job!

Reference: Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, VietNam, Korea....as you can see...they
ALL have come back to haunt us!!!

These guys we train to get rid of the communists/Islamic extremists,
etc....we leave them in power or leave them to
Their own devices (bin Laden. Hussein, etc...) and they bite us in the
ass...

Hopefully W won't repeat Dad's mistakes.

David L. Fisher, SE, PE
Senior Principal
Fisher+Horos Structural Engineers
372 West Ontario