Re: Short and long term settlement

I have difficulty in accepting the prediction of about
2/3rd of the total settlement during construction! Are
you sure you are not talking about such settlement
during hydrotest? What is the type of soil, as
indicated in the geo-tech report? Let me know your
response for me to make further suggestions.

Rajendran