Re: Good Reference Book for Prestressed Concrete Design

Rogers,

There are a host lot of books on the subject. Some of them that I have found to be useful are:

     1. PRESTRESSED CONCRETE DESIGN
         BY: JAMES R. LIBBY
       PUBLISHER: NOT SURE, PROBABLY, JAMES VAN NOSTERAND

     2. PRESTRESSED CONCRETE
         BY: T.Y. LIN
       PUBLISHER: NOT SURE, PROBABLY: MCGRAW-HILL BOOK COMPANY

Hope that helps. Regards,

SYED FAIZ AHMAD; MENGG, MASCE
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
SAUDI OGER LTD