IBC wood shearwall special inspection

Gentlemen:

I'll try this again.  IBC 1707.3 requires "periodic special inspection for
nailing, bolting, anchoring and other fastening of components within the
seismic force resisting system of wood buildings, including drag struts,
braces and hold-downs."

The only exceptions are for R-3 occupancies, stuff not required to be done
by an engineer and work of a minor importance as allowed by the building
official per IBC 1704.

Does the IBC only intend drag struts, braces and hold-downs with this
wording?  Should the periodic special inspection also include shearwall
nailing, floor nailing, roof nailing, anchor bolts, shearwall bottom plate
connections, shearwall top plate connections, ect...?

Thanks,

Scott M Haan P.E.
Plan Review Engineer
Building Safety Division