Non-email based forum

Have you guys thought about using a web based bulletin board
style forum rather than the current email based system?

It would eliminate the 60-80 emails we all get everyday. You
could visit the forum whenever you feel like it and just
read or post to the topics you are interested in. Members
who prefer email can still elect to have the postings
emailed to them.

There are quite a few really good such forums available for
no charge that are very easy to set up.

Peter Schulze