Re: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan

I've never been to Turkey and don't know much about it, but what I have heard
indicates that its "democracy" is not much like ours.  I imagine the Kurds
there do not consider it a democracy since they cannot even speak their own
language at risk of very long prison terms.

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA