RE: Terrorism

Unfortunately, this young man was the product of our public education
system.  IMHO, the state of public education in America is a much greater
threat to our long term security than scum like ObL.

Scott A. Dunham, PE
Dunham Engineering Services
Dothan, AL
334-678-6948

I agree, except for the crashing airplanes into buildings and anthrax parts.

David L. Fisher, SE, PE
Senior Principal
Fisher+Horos Structural Engineers
372 West Ontario