Re: Good Reference Book for Prestressed Concrete Design

Robert,

I recommend PRESTRESSED CONCRETE STRUCTURES by Collins and Mitchell.

Walt Sawruk
ABS Consulting
Shillington, PA

Email: ws(--nospam--at)eqe.com

At 12:52 PM 24-10-01 -0400, you wrote:

I've searched through the archives but have seen no history of this question being asked. Anybody have a recommendation regarding a good, practical prestress concrete design book ? I have the PCI Design Handbook (5th ed.) and I am looking for a "companion" reference.

Thanks in advance.

Robert C. Rogers, PE
Senior Structural Engineer
A.M. Kinney, Inc.