RE: Finishing the Job - Was " Destruction of Kurram Village, Afgh anistan"

SYED FAIZ AHMAD wrote:
<<<
My dear David,

Let me correct you a bit here.

Its the other way around; its the US $ 3 Billion annual aid to Israel (and
billions of matching aid from the European Union) thats keeping Israel alive

& giving legitimacy to its illegitiamte birth.

Thank You Syed. I now understand your position very clearly.

-gerard
SJ, CA