From: "Hyndman, Keith" <KHyndman(--nospam--at)engineeringsi.com>
To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Destruction of Kurram Village, Afghanistan
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 06:13:53 -0400

To Mohammed

I have no doubt that, peaceful, intellectual and even spiritual approaches
and solutions have been pursued by the US and her politicians. In fact this
course has avoided many, many wars.

But this is different! There is and immediate problem that must be handled.
It is unfortunate that the individuals that caused this problem only
understand one language.  And I for one am glad that we have brave people
that are willing, in time of need, to speak this language back.

I think that the US has handled this situation responsibly.

As history shows, the US is always willing to be generously diplomatic, but
now that will have to wait.

Keith Hyndman