From: Amy Ellis [mailto:EllisAL(--nospam--at)c-b.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 8:10 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: LRFD and AASHTO

I am a recent graduate and would typically use LRFD in designing.  My boss
typically uses ASD.  I am just doing simple sign structures for DFW Airport
but the question has come up, how does LRFD fit in with AASHTO?
Specifically we are looking at the different load combinations and which
factors to apply.  If anybody has any ideas please respond directly to me.

Amy Irwin Ellis, EIT
Carter & Burgess, Inc.
777 Main Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76101-2053
Tel: 817-735-7192
Fax: 817-735-6148
email: EllisAL(--nospam--at)c-b.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are NOT the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.