Prolonged vibration on slabs/reply

Ron,

With reference to your posting on the subject, please note there is a very comprehensive reference on recent advances made vis-a-vis slab design. The details are:

       ADVANCES IN CONCRETE SLAB TECHNOLOGY
         PROC. OF THE INT'L CONFERENCE ON
               CONCRETE SLABS.

         HELD AT DUNDEE UNIVERSITY, U.K
                3-6 APRIL,1979.
       EDITED BY: R.K.DHIR AND JOHN MUNDAY
         PUBLISHER: PERGAMON PRESS, 1980

This is a very useful piblication & may be you can find some reference relevant to your problem.

If you can't find this publication please send me your fax number & i will fax you back the pages from its contents. And, if you so desire I can then mail or fax you the requisite copy of the papers.

Best regards,

SYED FAIZ AHMAD; MENGG, MASCE
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
SAUDI OGER LTD