RE: Terrorism/History Lessons

"It is a democratic Republic, and the difference between the two is
significant."

David:

America is a constitutional republic.  Without a constitution a true
democracy could vote to have fundamentalist theocracy or dictatorship form
of government.

Respectfully,

Scott M Haan P.E.
Plan Review Engineer