Year Published: 2001
Member Price: $35.00
Non Member Price: $42.00
You can get all this info at www.aashto.org
Hope this helps.
Robert C. Rogers, PE
Senior Structural Engineer
A.M. Kinney, Inc.
Consulting Engineers / Architects
150 East Fourth Street, 6th Floor
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
PH: 513-421-2265, ext. 125
FX: 513-345-1318
rogersr(--nospam--at)amkinney.com
www.amkinney.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy Ellis [mailto:EllisAL(--nospam--at)c-b.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 11:10 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: LRFD and AASHTO
I am a recent graduate and would typically use LRFD in designing.  My boss typically uses ASD.  I am just doing simple sign structures for DFW Airport but the question has come up, how does LRFD fit in with AASHTO?  Specifically we are looking at the different load combinations and which factors to apply.  If anybody has any ideas please respond directly to me.

Amy Irwin Ellis, EIT
Carter & Burgess, Inc.
777 Main Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76101-2053