From: bob.ross(--nospam--at)wgint.com (Bob Ross)
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Reinforcing Wooden Beams
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 22:35:52 -0700

You appear to have a superior understanding of science and engineering
applications. Our office has been discussing how one could have planned
to exert enough energy to bring about the collapse of the WTC towers.
Some of the physicists and ME's have suggested it to be a matter of
application of the laws of energy balance. Would you venture your
knowledgeable input? Would you care to comment?

Pax e Gratia
Bob Ross
Robert P. Ross, P.E.
Principal Project Manager