Re: Public Ed Problem?

Greg,

I ALMOST agree with you regarding your statement ". . .I think most of the
blame should be pointed at the parents of the children... "

I would TOTALLY agree if you had said that the parents are solely
responsible.  Recognizing that we are the ones who should be directing our
children's future (rather than allowing the public education system to do
so), we chose several years ago to homeschool our children.  I would be glad
to converse with you privately if you are interested in getting more
information on homeschooling.

M. David Finley, P.E.
Lake City, FL  32025