RE: e-mail

Dear Sir,

To remove yourself from the list please follow the directions at the bottom
of most e-mails from this server.  I have inserted an additional copy of the
e-mail tag below.  Sending mails to the list server asking please dont send
more mail does not work.  For you convienience I will highlight the area to
look at.  Go to the mentioned web page and follow the directions for
unsubscribing.  If you have tried that and are having difficulty then you
may send e-mail to mailto:seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org

HTH,
Greg Effland, P.E.
KC, MO USA

/*/*/  This area below describes how to unsubscribe /*/*/*/

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*

/*/*/  This area above describes how to unsubscribe /*/*/*/

* site at: http://www.seaint.org