Reinforcement detailing in coupling beam

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to detail a coupling shear wall per
"Seismic Manual, Vol. 3". A steel column is located
between wall piers, crossing the coupling beam (Steel
column is carrying gravity loads only).

Wall thickness is only few inches more than column
section depth. So, how can I detail coupling beam
reinforcement, specially diagonal bars?

I appreciate any comment and/or help on this issue.
Thanks in advance,
Frank

=====
email: fmtehrani(--nospam--at)msn.com