Re: terrorism, education and who has the biggest gun.

This list is misleading and not quite accurate!

For example: Romania was allied with Nazi Germany until  August 1944 !

The 3rd and 4th Romanian armies, joined with the Germans,  were fighting
the
Russians at Stalingrad.

Only latter when the Russian front advanced they abandoned their allies
the Nazis
and on August 23, 1944 sided with the winners.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.