From: gbuydens [mailto:gbuydens(--nospam--at)pacificcoast.net]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 7:21 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Standard Time

A while back, someone posted a file or address where one could obtain the
correct time. The time on TV stations can vary by a few minutes, so is not
to useful when resetting one's clocks. The location of this program or
address would be appreciated. I appear to have misfiled it.
Thank you.

Gerry F. Buydens