Re: America Under Attack

James Fulton wrote:

> Moderate Muslims have been slient so far, and in doing so have not lived
up
> to their faith. Maybe it's naive to think that any of this history can
> possibly change, but for the sake of us all, I hope it can.

I think this is an important issue and one I have been thinking about for
some time.  All the Muslims I know say that the actions and attitudes
displayed by Osama Bin Laden and the protestors supporting his cause do not
represent Islam.  I must believe them because they are honorable men whom I
respect, but where are the Islamic religious leaders who speak against these
attitudes?

Paul Feather