RE: Design of Hollow Pipe in Bending

Also, check out Chapter 7 of the American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Manual M11 "Steel Pipe-- A Guide for Design and Installation" which shows
design for saddle supports, beam deflection, etc.

Best Regards,
Mike  Murphy
Product Development Engineer
Ameron International, Water Transmission Group
10681 Foothill Blvd., Suite 450
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730-3857