SE exam in CA requirement for out of state PE

Hello:

I have a WA PE-civil license and would like to know the requirements to take
the SE in CA.  My main concern is if i need to get my PE in CA first (by
comity + the special seismic and special surveying exam) then get the
required experience to take my SE exam?

Thank You