Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

SE exam in CA requirement for out of state PE

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

I have a WA PE-civil license and would like to know the requirements to take
the SE in CA.  My main concern is if i need to get my PE in CA first (by
comity + the special seismic and special surveying exam) then get the
required experience to take my SE exam?

Thank You


Do You Yahoo!?

Get your free address at

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: 
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********