From: PFFEI(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:PFFEI(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 11:48 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RETAINERS

are there any business codes that prevent me from requiring my full design
fee paid up front prior to developing the drawings?  i have a client who is
very bad about payments - 6 months is typical.  as a result i have stopped
working with them but they came to me to design revisions to a job we did
years ago.
thanks in advance - paul franceschi s.e.