From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 7:00 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: 2000 IBC v 1999 UBC code question

I guess so. As I said before this doesn't really do anything to help the
many, many Texas residents who live outside an unincorporated area. Those
are the folks that I spend so much of my time on, because they don't have
inspection and code administration of any kind and the contractors--who as
you know aren't required to be licensed in Texas--often take advantage of
that fact with p*ss-poor work.