Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Rebar Specs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT List Server" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Rebar Specs
- From: "Chris Towne" <ctowne(--nospam--at)chaptech.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:04:17 -0500
Is there any problem with allowing the contractor to use rebar that conforms to ASTM A616 or A617 instead of A615? A616 and A617 are rail steel and axle steel. A615 is new billet steel. The project requires reinforcing for foundations, slab on grade and reinforcement for Concrete Masonry walls.
Any input is appreciated.
Chris Towne, P.E.
Chapman Technical Group
200 Sixth Avenue
St. Albans, WV 25177
- Prev by Subject: Ray Pugliesi/Degenkolb is out of the office.
- Next by Subject: RE: Rebar Specs
- Previous by thread: Re: Thanks for your guidance
- Next by thread: RE: Rebar Specs