Career Engineering Position Available

Representing an Orange County, CA consulting engineering firm, we have a Sr. Structural Design Engineer position available.  This is posted online at the SEAOSC website Job Forum.  Perhaps you may know of someone that might be interested.  This is a career position with a solid, growing company where there is a team environment and professional growth opportunity.  We are interested in candidates with 6-8 years combined experience in structural design and engineering, and professional registration.  Responsibilities include preparation of load calculations, drawings, specs, and selection of structural methods for major commercial, institutional, and some industrial projects; both new construction and renovation.  Also, responsible for leading junior engineers and designers on the team.

Relocation is paid and compensation is fair and negotiable.  Interested engineers, please contact me directly.

Bill Judd
Principal, Next Steps Associates
Engineering and Construction Careers
949/582-0751