RE: 1/3 increase

Perhaps the quantity and (misunderstanding?) consistency of these messages are
enough evidence to include building code authorities as liable parties in future
lawsuits? Maybe we don't know what we mean so we can't mean what we say!

Mike B., P.E.
NJ, USA

Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com> on 10/30/2001 09:41:40 PM