Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
galvanized TC bolts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: galvanized TC bolts
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:43:11 -0500
I heard recently that it is not good to specify galvanized TC bolts because the galvanized pieces that twist off get stuck in the "wrench" and cause major delays in extracting. Have any of you experienced this?
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: RE: Future Structural Engineer
- Next by Subject: Galvanized TC Bolts
- Previous by thread: Career Engineering Position Available
- Next by thread: Galvanized TC Bolts