Old Drawings

I am looking for some old building drawings (1917) from an architect whose
 business may have been  absorbed into a present day firm in the Chicago
area. Hopefully, someone might recognize this name and could give me a lead
on what firm or person to contact.

The architects name was Meyer J. Sturm.

Any help is most appreciated.

Jim K.