Please Read: Wood Solutions Fair

Dear SEAINT Members

Please read this email from Monique regarding the upcoming Wood Fair in Long Beach, California. For your convenience, I have uploaded their brochure and registration form to our web site at this address:

http://www.seaint.org/calif_fair_broch.pdf

I have attended this fair in past and I must say it is very good.

Thanks

Shafat

Dear Shafat,

I just spoke with Jane at SEAOC and she told me to email you.  We are holding a Wood Solutions Fair on November 13 in Long Beach and we normally get approximately 800 registrations.  Because of the mail problems we've only received 75 registrations.

Jane thought it might be possible for you to announce our Fair on your list server of web site.
I've attached a pdf of our brochure.

Monique Beland
Wood Solutions Fairs & Special Events
Communications & Business Development