Rotating disk

I need some help from the dark side.  I can't find my dynamics text book.

I have a disk of 4.65 feet radius
wt = 100,000 lbs
rotation = 4 rev. per sec.

brake stops rotation is 3 seconds.

Assuming uniform density and uniform braking, what is the max. torque???

Ronald Hill, P.E.
HILL Consulting Engineering
PO BOX 26525
Birmingham, Alabama 35260 USA