RE: North Carolina Building Code

>Does anyone know if North Carolina has adopted the International Building
Code?
>If do they follow Bocca, Standard/ Southern Code or UBC.

As I posted in response to a similar request a few weeks ago, you can check
building codes for states and major cities at
http://www.buildingteam.com/codes/index.asp.  The information may not be
current.  Note the "Last Updated" date provided.  Some are current, but some
haven't been updated in two years.  Fortunately, the site also provides the
name of a local contact person and phone number to call and verify the
information given on the website.