Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Wood Fasteners [was Re: Re: 1/3 increase][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Wood Fasteners [was Re: Re: 1/3 increase]
- From: "Nels Roselund, SE" <njineer(--nospam--at)att.net>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:07:34 -0800
Thanks for replying to my lament.
It seems that I should be specifying that nails used on my project be delivered to the site in unopened packages labeled as complying with ASTM F1667. This is very helpful. I wish I had known to look for the ASTM F 1667 label on that mis-labeled box of nails.
South San Gabriel, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Wood Fasteners [was Re: Re: 1/3 increase]
- Next by Subject: Wood Moment Frame in historical building - retrofit
- Previous by thread: Re: Wood Fasteners [was Re: Re: 1/3 increase]
- Next by thread: Re: Thanks for your guidance